Thursday 10 October 2024

11-261 (16/9/24) -- Relaxed & Low Key

We had a low key day -- very relaxing. We did some shopping and other errands. Lunch was at a local restaurant -- fun food and time to visit. We spent some time on campus where my dear met some of my colleagues and friends. It was late afternoon, so several had headed home already, but we did see a couple. Supper was simple and low key -- leftovers. It was all Italian food -- ravioli and fresh sauce from yesterday as our appetizer and my baked ziti for the main. It was all so very yummy. We are certainly all about the food <smile>

I am reminded of a song when I think of relaxing music and lyrics. This cover by a group that began in Toronto when I lived there eons ago. I had an apartment on the 7th floor with a balcony that looked out over the west of the city. It was quite relaxing to stand there after dark and watch the lights and the sky. Here today, we spent time looking at the sky after dark. a calming process.  Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Up on the Roof -- The Nylons






No comments:

Post a Comment