Saturday 5 September 2015

Day 2 - 247 -- Enjoying a Sunny Day

I woke up to sunshine -- on the kitchen floor and in the bathroom. That is a definite sign of the earth tilting more. In the summer very little shines on the floor due to the sun being much higher in the sky. All winter long, the sunshine makes its way across the kitchen. So -- yet another sign of the end of summer.

The morning sun was pleasant and made me feel a bit happier. I did the weekend chores while smiling and thinking of sunshine songs. I was able to cook some red beans and rice so there was a yummy supper and some future suppers from the frozen portions. Tomorrow I hope to continue to cook provided the kitchen doesn't heat up much before I get to work. A pleasant Sunday dinner may be in the offing.

One of the sunshine songs in mind today contains lyrics that stress looking up. I enjoy this singer and would love to have the blue jeans she's wearing in this video <grin>. Enjoy!

Soak up the Sun -- Sheryl Crow


No comments:

Post a Comment