Sunday 4 September 2022

9-246 (3/9/22) -- 'Must Dos'

 Being a Saturday, laundry and house cleaning filled most of the day. I went for a walk after supper. There were student gatherings in a few places. More people will arrive over the weekend and into next week. Then things will become more active in places other than the local pubs. 

It has been of  looming deadlines. I have lots of small things to finish in the next several days. It isn't anything nasty -- the opposite actually, but time feels tight. I'm sure all will get done in time, but there is a bit of pressure hovering to ensure I don't stop for a lengthy tea break in the afternoon. I try to leave screens off -- laptop, tablet, phone and such -- so that I don't fall down any rabbit holes <smile>. It worked today as a few things were knocked of the 'must do' list. 

Avoidance of screen time brought a song line or two to mind. <smile> I love the trippy sound of this one. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

White Rabbit -- Jefferson Airplane



No comments:

Post a Comment