Sunday 11 September 2022

9-254 (11/9/22) -- Combatting Fatigue

It was a quiet day today. I watched part of the procession of the coffin and cortege traveling from Balmoral to Holyroodhouse Palace in Edinburgh with my morning tea today. In the afternoon, my friend and I visited a local museum and had a late lunch and visit -- almost like afternoon tea time. <smile> 

I felt quite tired at times today. I've been a bit more emotional than I thought I might be with the death of the Queen. This likely is adding to the fatigue. I seemed to yawn all day long today. <smile> Perhaps I need to get up and dance for a bit to feel more energized. I might just try that after posting this blog. <grin> 

Some lyrics from a song came to mind when thinking about dancing instead of sitting like a lump <smile>. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

You should be Dancing -- Bee Gees 



No comments:

Post a Comment