Saturday 10 September 2022

9-250 (7/9/22) -- Celebrate Finishing Tasks

There was much scurrying around today, doing things to complete a major task. All was done with a final bit being just off my intended deadline. It was on time, just not as early as I'd hoped. <smile> All is good. 

I chose to treat myself to supper out. I had a wonderful mushroom ravioli with fresh tomato sofrito-style sauce and small bits of goat cheese on top of that, both of which added wonderful texture as well as flavour. I had a lovely glass of red wine and even decided to have a dessert <smile> Over all it was a lovely evening. 

Lyrics from a song came to mind today --“When the dreams you're dreaming come to you, when the work you put in is realized, let yourself feel the pride, but always stay humble and kind.”  Keep safe. Enjoy!

Humble and Kind -- Tim McGraw




No comments:

Post a Comment