Saturday 10 September 2022

9-247 (4/9/22) -- Price to Pay

I spent much of the day working through items with deadlines in the next couple of days. Thengs went slowly but at least something was completed with more to continue tomorrow. Why do I put so much pressure on myself or better yet,  why do I let these external things become so huge? It is likely both happening at once that is making me crazy. <smile>  Many actions needed at present take physical and emotional energy to complete. The end result will be positive, but the work necessary to get there takes a bit of a toll. Good things do take some work, but are so worth it. Maybe I need to keep my eye on that prize. <smile> 

That reminded me of a song -- Imagine! -- about paying a toll. A quirky turn of mind, I'll admit, but it happened and I'm sharing it <grin>. 


Don't Pay the Ferryman -- Cris de Burgh





No comments:

Post a Comment