Sunday 1 September 2024

11-245 (1/9/24) -- Iconic Sweet

It was a quiet day with few events. I took a short walk in early afternoon. Weather involved a mix of sun and cloud with wind that helped counter the humidity. I felt fatigues. I woke earlier than planned. In the afternoon, I had a nap that went longer than planned. Go figure! <smile> I managed to fit in a couple of planned household chores, so a couple of things on the 'to do' list could be crossed off. 

Needless to say, I wasn't pondering much today. I have heard bits of songs from a new musical that is on my watch list. The story takes place in an iconic Canadian coffee shop. The selection tonight is a preview of the opening number of the play. It made me smile. We can see this production in live theatre or in streaming video format (which I have cued up to view). 

What Would You Do for a Timbit --  Toronto cast



No comments:

Post a Comment