Sunday 22 September 2024

11-254 (9/9/24) -- Ready to Read

I had a meeting at the eye care centre that resulted in finding a prescription that will allow me to read again. The two eyes have not been focusing at the same vertical place, resulting in seeing two images instead of one most of the time. This is a separate issue from the cataracts. I was so excited to see that I could read a book, research article and the computer screen without closing one eye -- who knew that I would find another reason to value the physics I took as an undergraduate. <grin> And it wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be. So good news for a Monday. 

My walk for the day was on Main Street between appointments. The sun was warm but the wind was cool. Clouds arrived by early afternoon. Warmer daytime highs are forecast for later in the week -- a nice summer break in September. 

My vision adventure today brought to mind a few lines from the song I share here today. Keep safe. Enjoy!

Doctor My Eyes -- Jackson Brown




No comments:

Post a Comment