Thursday 26 September 2024

11-258 (13/9/24) -- Time Together

We went out to our favourite restaurant for an early birthday dinner tonight. The appetizer of seared tuna and spicy tuna tartar was a-maz-ing. I could have eaten a couple of those for the main course.  We also had mozzarella and pesto fritters served with a bit of  red sauce (I'd like more of that sauce). The main courses were superb, as always. I had a curried vegetable and shrimp entree and my friend had the sausage gnocchi. These were highlighted with a great malbec. Needless to say, we were rather full, so we opted to take dessert home with us for another day. <smile> 

During the day we did a short walk in the cooler air with a gusty north wind. The days are to get warmer -- if not down right hot -- for the next few days. I enjoy wearing sandals so the warmer days will allow that again, along with being able to wear my favourite skort <grin>. 

The day was filled with fun and happy feelings. It brought a song to mind that spoke about our outdoor activity today. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Walking on Sunshine -- Katrina and the Waves




No comments:

Post a Comment