Sunday 8 September 2024

11-247 (2/9/24) -- Being Present

My email account and campus access was frozen today. This has happened at the beginning of September for the past 5 or 6 years. During this time, I have been retired and hold an unsalaried research position. This position is renewed annually. My renewal date is different than the majority of others with these positions. So, there seems to be an issue with IT infrastructure not getting the date correct. It is a quick fix generally, except that it often arrives on a long weekend when the help desk folks are not available. I did leave a detailed phone message that they will get tomorrow morning. I will call them early tomorrow to find out how long things might take.

While I can't check into the email conversations that I'd hoped to deal with today, I did other things to keep me occupied. I heard a song that spoke to me. I share that here today. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Let's Live for Today -- Grass Roots 




No comments:

Post a Comment