Wednesday 4 June 2014

Day 155 -- office visits

Today I did a couple of unusual things. Three of us drove to have our passports renewed at the larger Canada Service Centre in the next town over. It was a gorgeous drive through the trees -- hillsides covered in multiple shades of green were stunning. It was pleasant to get out of the office for a couple of hours and see things from a different vantage point.

My day began with a visit to my physio to deal with the pain in my back. It was difficult getting out of bed today, so I decided it was time for a visit. This is a recurring irritation from a gymnastics injury in high school. The 'fix' will make me sore tomorrow, but in a different place and it will be fleeting. There is one further item that needs to be dealt with and I should be good to go for a while. 

The song today was easy to choose -- the title line was in my head yesterday and today. This is a cool video from Grand Central Station -- a beautiful train station to see if you are ever in NYC. Enjoy!

Haven't got time for the pain -- Carly Simon


No comments:

Post a Comment