Friday 27 June 2014

Day 177- technology tangles

Technology hasn't been with me today. The PIN for my credit card wouldn't work so I have to head to the bank first thing tomorrow to get the thing reset. Needless to say, this felt embarassing and made me feel like I was trying to scam the card. Then the wi-fi wouldn't connect to the internet -- It showed that it was connected but that there was no internet access.  So -- is there another reason I'd be using wi-fi connections?  Now there is a concert outside my window. They tell me the noise will be done soon, but everything is vibrating from the bass. Now, you know I like music, but I like it on my own time and not imposed on me by someone else <g>.

So -- I'm feeling a little cranky. I just want to go to sleep so I can be together for tomorrow. The song for today is one that makes little sense and the use of the moog makes me smile a bit. Enjoy!

Daily Nightly -- The Monkess

  

No comments:

Post a Comment