Monday 16 June 2014

Day 167 - a very full week

Last week had every minute fully booked. I was out by 7 AM and not back until after 10 PM. The conference was amazing and my Board duties at sessions, ceremonies and meetings made for a hectic schedule. It was all very productive and very positive. Without all the other great people it would not have been as easy to move from one event to the next. Everyone deserves a huge thank you.

Some paid jobs are filled with strategic meetings every day, with each day having a packed schedule. I've always marvelled at how people keep themselves going. It may take a particular personality to maintain this pace over the long term. After 5 days, I am fatigued, to say the least <smile>. It is a good kind of tired, but it will take some time to get back into the usual groove.

The chorus of today's song went through my mind several times over the past week <smile>. Enjoy!

Life in the Fast Lane -- The Eagles




No comments:

Post a Comment