Wednesday 2 July 2014

Day 183 -- Blog Milestone: part of me and part of you

Day 183 means we have passed the halfway point in the year. Amazing that this amount of time has passed. I will admit to enjoying this process at the end of my days. Reflecting on activities, conversations and thoughts of the day does help process the occurances and can be somewhat relaxing. Sharing ideas in a journaling format is an interesting record of time and since I do recommend that students journal for some courses, it seems only fitting that I have a formal process of this nature, too.

When thinking of a song to share for today, only one came to mind for its line "It cannot be a part of me for now its part of you."  So, writing these thoughts for the past months takes them outside of me and shares them with you. Enjoy!

Tapioca Tundra -- The Monkees

No comments:

Post a Comment