Tuesday 25 July 2023

10-189 (8/7/23) -- Counting Down

Three days and counting. I woke to drumming today and realized that the Highland Games parade was this morning just out my current back yard. I guess that I am obsessed with packing even though I feel there is a lack of focus in the process <smile>. Needless to say I missed the parade as getting up and ready to leave the house to get to Main Street would have left little of the parade left to see. I'll have to catch up with online photos of the event. Took more fragile items to the new place as I worked to pack the wall art. I got all done except two larger items that will just have to wait until tomorrow. I was so tired by that time that I could do no more. The humidity makes the work of packing extremely difficult. I did most of the work in the living room where I have the small portable a/c unit, so it felt a bit better than the rest of the house. 

The song for today brings two aspects of the day together -- the counting down and the humidity. I love the lines "The air is charged, a humid, motionless mass." Keep safe. Enjoy!

Countdown -- Rush




No comments:

Post a Comment