Wednesday 26 July 2023

10-190 (9/7/23) -- Ready ... ??

Will I ever be ready? Movers arrive in another day and so much remains undone. All I think about during the day is what needs to be done. It is overwhelming. Then when I try to sleep, I'm thinking of what lies ahead for the next day instead of being able to rest. It feels like an obsession <sigh>. Not only does the mind refuse to let go of things when trying to sleep, but the house is hot and humid, just like the outdoors. Opening windows only adds t the indoor humidity levels. The portable air conditioning helps in the living room during the day, but less so at the other end of the house in the bedroom. So, a doubling of interferfence leaves me unable to get the rest needed to function adequately during the days ahead. 

A title of a song seemed to fit part of the problem I encounter each day and night. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Hot in the City -- Billy Idol


No comments:

Post a Comment