Friday 28 July 2023

10-193 (12/7/23) -- Neverending

And so it goes. Today I spent the whole day at the old place cleaning and ferrying some of the fragile items I had packed in smaller boxes so they'd fit easily into the car. I vacuumed the whole place. Moving stirs up a lot of dust that lingers in behind and underneath pieces of furniture. It looked good when I was done the main work, though there is more to do over the next two days.  

I made my first meal in the new place. I had to search for the frypan and cooking utensils first. Then I made a gourmet delight -- scrambled eggs with peppers and mushrooms served on plain toast. I had a second piece of toast with margarine, since the jam and such was still at the old place. Tomorrow that will all be transported to the new kitchen. 

One song came to my weary, warped mind tonight -- in honour of my first meal in the new place. <grin> Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Scrambled Eggs -- Jimmy Fallon and Paul McCartney


 


No comments:

Post a Comment