Monday 26 November 2018

Day 5 - 329 -- Mixed Feelings

Monday went by quickly, but many things were accomplished. Grocery shopping involved going to both stores to get what was needed. When putting those items away, I realized that three things needed had not made it into the basket. So, I'll head up in the morning to get those final bits  of some of the cooking and baking planned for the week. I had two meetings that went well. The writing bits I needed to send off for the meeting tomorrow were sent out this evening. Late but not left undone. So -- not bad for a Monday.

I still seem to be feeling frustrated with several situations that are beyond my control. It may be part of the desire to control others especially when their actions create a sense of hurt that appears more like anger <sigh>. One can only hope that time will improve the various situations.

Something that made me smile and relax a bit today was listening to the new album from a Canadian singer. He had a hiatus over the past couple of years for family reasons, so the album that dropped a couple weeks ago was exciting. The album is entitled 'Love' -- a theme that describes the altered focus that he has taken. I want to share one of those songs here tonight and urge you to have a listen to the great standards and new songs on the album. Enjoy!

Love You Anymore -- Michael Buble

No comments:

Post a Comment