Monday 7 December 2020

Day 7 - 342 -- Holiday Plans

The day was rainy and much colder than it has been of late. I spent the day inside working on household chores and preparing my holiday cards for mailing. I send far fewer than I used to do. This is one way to keep in touch with people I don't see online. Electronic notes are sometimes sent, too. Around the house, I put out the Christmas linens and will get the tree up later this week. The handmade wreath has been up outside for over a week. So -- things are moving in the right direction. <smile> I'm not sure what might get baked this year, but a list of potential items is being considered. There won't be lots, just one or two favourites. 

Lyrics of the song chosen for today sound somehow soothing -- using song as a way to perk up a bit. <smile> Stay safe. Enjoy! 

Christmas Sing Along -- Pentatonix




No comments:

Post a Comment