Sunday 13 December 2020

Day 7 - 348 -- Rocking the Season

 To perk up this grey and wet day, I shopped for a few things on the list and managed to find all of them. the warmer temperature today was not the only positive. I encountered great customer service people in all three places, who helped me find items, determine which option fit best, and manage through the checkout process -- all with a smile. On top of all that, Two items were deeply discounted by 50-70% <smile>.  Rocking this! 

The tree is up with lights and ornaments to follow soon. It brings many memories of past Christmas seasons with decorations from travels and those that mark happy events. Some items purchased today will be 'under' my tree -- things for the house or me that were on the 'get sometime' list. In some ways it reminds me of an incident from years past when a preschool-aged relative was concerned that nothing under the tree carried their name. To remedy this, they wrapped a favourite toy and placed it under the tree. While mine are not placed for fear of no gifts for me, it is nice to include a few things nonetheless.<smile>  

A seasonal song that ran through my head today is shared here today. I like the rhythm and upbeat melody. Stay safe. Enjoy! 

It's Christmas all over Again -- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers



No comments:

Post a Comment