Thursday 17 December 2020

Day 7 - 352 -- Problem + Solution

The day began with me clearing snow off the car and heading to a store to straighten out an online order problem. The software didn't allow me to pay for the product, but a store employee managed to over-ride that. It did take them three different back door tries to get there, though. This made me feel better knowing that it wasn't me doing something incorrectly. The employee kept things light and ensured me it would all work out well. That helped me smile through the process. It seems online tech support is very busy at present,  so they have stopped answering phone calls or doing live chat. If you e-mail them, they will get back to you within 48 hours -- not the service that the technical support terminology implies <sigh>. I appreciated the effort put forth by in store personnel yet again today. Later in the day I had two weekly visits with friends that help me remain centred and positive.  I even made supper without reheating something from a batch cooking day! Gnocchi with balsamic veg -- YUM. 

While thinking through the support received from the sales person today a song line repeated in my mind. The lyric dealt with problems and solutions recognizing the state of confusion that exists during such processes. Sta safe. Enjoy! 

Watching the Wheels -- John Lennon




No comments:

Post a Comment