Monday 24 July 2017

Day 4 - 205 -- Cooling Trend

Cool air filled most of the house overnight. Sleeping became more comfortable than in recent days. There was bright hot sun during the morning and early afternoon, but by supper time clouds had moved in and the wind was cool. I could have used a jacket on the walk home, but I decided to soak it in -- it will be hot again soon. The vehicle went in for diagnostics and remains there overnight. They couldn't begin work until the afternoon. More will be known in the next day or so.

Throughout the day, that anxious feeling seemed to be waning -- not leaving entirely, but dissipating. It seemed to be cooling, much like the weather. At times like this, when something needs fixing or replacing, a feeling of inadequacy can creep into my head. Working to calm the anxiety, can help to see that I have some of the knowledge to deal with many things AND I have contacts who can assist where my expertise stops. I'm not alone in this, though I have to request the help -- difficult when I want to be so independent. I guess this is where the interdependence that we speak about in courses needs to move further into my thought processes. Interesting.

The song that seems to fit the thought train for today has wonderful lyrics. The singer has a lovely voice. Even with the up tempo of the song, it is fun and relaxing. Enjoy!

Set it Free --  Sarah Slean

No comments:

Post a Comment