Saturday 29 July 2017

Day 4 - 210 -- Reasonable Day

Saturday. The day has been rather usual -- laundry and household cleaning. I managed to move into some specific yearly cleaning and sorting -- but only just on the edge of that list <smile>. A walk to the store for milk and out to care for a friend's cat while she is away were the only outings of the day. It was cloudy most of the day and it seemed like it might rain. It didn't. The air was damp and it felt a bit uncomfortable. Plans for the coming week were begun. So -- a pretty ordinary Saturday. I recorded a movie from the '70s that my students would term a definite old movie <smile>. I plan to watch that while I have my evening chai and snack. So, that would be the unusual part of this Saturday. <smile>.

A song by a member of a Canadian music dynasty pretty much says it all for my day today. Enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment