Friday 11 August 2017

Day 4 - 222 -- Beautiful Day

It was a sunny day but one with humidity. Thankfully the car a/c helped with that while driving. I headed out for errands that were out in the county. I had a long conversation about many things with one person -- something very enjoyable. The trip to a local grower's store was late in the day, but I found some delightful small zucchini and baby patty pan squash that I sauteed for supper. This is definitely vegetable time of year. I got local orange cherry tomatoes yesterday so delightfully sweet -- along with raspberries. So supper was some tuna with the summer squash saute, big veggie salad, fresh corn on the cob, and raspberries with lemon yogurt. So, so yummy. An evening conversation with a good friend and the arrival of two books at the local library helped keep the day on the up side.

The day was delightful. I enjoyed feeling the freedom to take the afternoon to do errands, one of which has been waiting for a very long time. Lyrics entered my head for a song with the overall feeling of an enjoyable day. This cover is by a Canadian singer whose voice and crooner style make me smile. Love the 007 video style, too <g>. Enjoy!

Feeling Good -- Michael Buble



No comments:

Post a Comment