Saturday 21 November 2020

Day 7 - 326 -- Walk + Sun + Letter

 Today began with bright sunshine. By early afternoon when I thought I'd go for a walk, cloud cover predominated. In another hour, the sun reappeared through the clouds, so I headed out. I hadn't gotten out for a walk for several days, so this was invigorating. Temperatures were warmer today -- into double digits, but will be just above freezing at best for the next few days. We are seeing fewer warmish days as we transition into the colder season. 

At home, I busied myself with household cleaning chores and laundry. Bet that brings envy when you read this <grin>. Time was spent getting the annual holiday letter together. I didn't get one out last year and had planned to do this during the first lockdown in March. It just never happened, so the letter today covered two years. I even managed to keep it to the usual double sided page. <smile> 

An upbeat song came to mind while walking this afternoon. The lyrics mention a number of things I encountered during the day. Stay safe. Enjoy! 

Walking on Sunshine -- Katrina and the Waves




No comments:

Post a Comment