Monday 27 January 2014

Day 27 -- tired or sick or what?

Up early for the first class today. Felt tired from the time I woke this morning. Not sure what this is all about. It better not be some nasty virus -- there just isn't time as we head down the stretch to mid-terms. <sigh>. So, I haven't been on top of things as I like to be today. I slept poorly due to a lot of extraneous noise from the snow removal equipment around downtown and from some creature that felt compelled to scratch around on the roof as I slept. Hopefully, with some good sleep tonight, tomorrow will be better.

The weather brought freezing temperatures overnight again and rain during the day with a second flash freeze this evening. Ice, ice, everywhere!

Given these two main aspects of my day -- I've chosen to share a song whose title says it all for me today -- tired of waiting -- to see what this tiredness is all about and for spring to arrive <g>. The band featured is from town, though they've gone a long way. Enjoy!

Tired of Waiting -- The Trews -- video quality low, but audio is great


No comments:

Post a Comment