Wednesday 1 January 2014

Welcome to the soundtrack of my life!

Ever hear songs in your head as you go through your day? Well, I certainly do. This blog will contain daily musical selections over the coming year. Songs will be chosen based on my reflection on the events of each day. Why choose music? Well, to me this is the 'spice' in life. Without music, many memories and amazing friendships simply would not exist.

It may be that this exercise will help me understand my surround and how I fit into it. At the very least, it will provide me with a musical moment at the end of the day. Either way appears to be positive to me. :)

Perhaps I may be 'searching for something undefined'  -- words from the song for this inaugural day. 

I hope you will join me on this metaphorical journey. Enjoy! 

 Day 1 -- Billy Joel -- The River of Dreams


1 comment: