Sunday 26 January 2020

Day 7 - 18 -- A Restful Day

The day began with some snow shoveling. I expect you are beginning to see a pattern here <smile>. More snow expected to arrive tomorrow. A good friend drove me out to their place in the county for tea and a visit. I can't drive without full use of my dominant arm right now, so getting 'out' was a joy. We had a delightful visit -- very relaxing and good for healing.  Cooked some supper and watched some TV in the evening. All in all, it has been a wonderful calming day.

A dear friend introduced me to some new singer-songwriters. Today I will share a song from a Maritime artist whose repertoire is filled with amazing songs. I chose this one due to the focus on relaxation and enjoying life. That is how I felt with the events of this day. Enjoy!

Simple Pleasures -- David Myles


No comments:

Post a Comment