Sunday 26 January 2020

Day 7 - 19 -- Surrounded by Good People

Surprise -- more snow and shoveling done today. I with my one working arm and a good friend doing heavier lifting. A neighbour used a snow blower on the driveway behind the car -- about a car length -- and the boulevard with all the stuff left by the street plow. That was a very sweet gesture. A highlight of the day was watching the new Doctor Who episode with a fellow Whovian. Sheer delight.

I am surrounded by good people this week. That makes the invalid feeling less pronounced and shows me that the world is a good place after all <smile>. A song from a new-to-me artist contains lyrics that highlight the need to pay attention to the mundane events to see the joys in every day. Enjoy!

May I suggest -- Susan Werner


No comments:

Post a Comment