Tuesday 28 January 2020

Day 7 - 23 -- Warm Swirling Water

Today involved running errands and attending two health appointments. The last of these found my damaged arm immersed in a whirlpool bath. That felt so very very good. The current, warmth and buoyancy re leaved the pressure and pain in the forearm from the elbow to the wrist. I could have stayed there for hours <smile>; it was just so relaxing. Some ultrasound and massage finished that appointment. It should begin to feel much better in the next week -- not perfect yet, but less painful. Again <smile>. At home I cooked some simple supper items and had a couple of good chats with friends -- always a great way to end a day -- checking in with others.

The whirlpool bath reminded me of the way life events often swirl around us, sometimes pulling us under and sometimes buffeting us about. Yet, I found one that is soothing, so perhaps others could be viewed differently. Something to ponder further, I think. 

Since the highlight of my day was the arm whirlpool bath <grin>, I chose a song that fits at least the concept of a whirlpool. It is from the early career of a current artist. The voice is unmistakable even if the face is younger and the hair there. Enjoy!

Whirlpool -- Seal


No comments:

Post a Comment