Friday 22 January 2016

Day 3 - 22 -- A giddy Moment from the Day

I felt better today than I have in a couple of weeks. Hopefully, that means the head cold is moving elsewhere. I ran some errands and then headed to the office for a meeting. We covered a lot of ground there, so it felt satisfying. We had treats during the meeting, too -- sugar helps many things <smile>. We had fruit cake and penuche -- the most buttery, melt-in-your mouth fudge. It takes a lot of upper body strength to get something that smooth. So, kitchen skills can substitute for some upper arm and core strength training. <smile> After work, I went to the mall for one item using a Christmas gift card and walked home with three things -- 2 books and a new cardigan. Finding items other than the one planned was a bonus -- fun and exciting. I want to just sit and read all weekend. I've already got an outfit ready for next week that includes the new sweater. Very cool. I guess feeling a bit better physically can help in many ways.

During the meeting we had a semi-giddy moment tripping over the words motion, notion and emotion. There was a moment when a couple song lyrics ran though my head and a colleague even sang one of them for me. It is the song shared here today -- the lyrics seemed to fit the moment best. Enjoy!

Rock the Boat -- Hues Corporation


No comments:

Post a Comment