Sunday 12 July 2015

Day 2 - 192 -- A Day Off

Very little really done today -- a relaxing Sunday for the most part. One review submitted and laundry folded, but that was about it for 'work'. I spent time watching a movie, catching up on Facebook messages and doing a lot of 'nothing'.

I'm not sure why when there is a day that has very little on the 'have to do' list that I spend it really doing very little of note. There are always activities that I think it would be nice to have some time to do, yet that found time doesn't translate into something that I thought would be a pleasant way to spend time. I will admit that I am very tired today. The past two nights were filled with louder than required parties in my neighbourhood that didn't end until between 1 and 2 AM. This is another activity that baffles me. I really don't understand the need to play music at a deafening level. Each of thefour offending events were not next door but three doors away for one and the rest were 1/2 to a block away. Feeling tired may have made my brain decide to do nothing from that 'fun to do' list and instead just rest. So -- that is what I did <smile> and I enjoyed it.

The selection for today deals with the concept of a stay-cation or just a day off from it all. I enjoy the relaxed tempo and rhythms of this song along with the great voice. Enjoy!

Easy -- Sheryl Crow


No comments:

Post a Comment