Thursday 23 July 2015

Day 2 - 203 -- Thoughts for a Break

There are days that I'd like to be a cat. Now, not just any cat but one with a loving home. My choice is based on the cats I've lived with since about age two years. They each had their own personality, which impacted how they reacted to people, types of toys and other animals. What interests me is to have a few days where I could sit and look out the window and contemplate life and the world around me. To nap when I feel tired or listen to nature or to nothing in particular. Many cats seem very content doing these things. I'd like a touch of that to overpower some of the 'worries' that humans seem to carry around with them.

There is a song from some time ago that fits my desire for a quick cross-species experience. It is from an animated movie, filled with fun visuals and great lyrics. Enjoy!

Everybody wants to be a Cat -- from The Aristocats (Disney)


No comments:

Post a Comment