Tuesday 28 July 2015

Day 2 - 208 -- Roller Coaster Type Day

A day  of contradictions it seems. Heard a couple wonderful speakers -- one that cracked me up, as usual and two others that presented very interesting information. The end of the day meant many people that I see infrequently were heading back home -- that is always a bit melancholy. It often brings a feeling of being a bit lost -- not knowing what I should do after my time being filled for me up until their departure. I did have good conversations with a couple of random people -- these left me smiling. A key piece of software has chosen not to work for me, and that leaves me a bit frowny. So --as I said -- contradictory experiences battling with one another for my emotions.

So -- I am not sure what way is up at the moment. I think I'll just post this and head off to bed to try again tomorrow <smile>. The song that ran through my head was from a great female artist from a few years back <grin>. Enjoy!

Upside Down -- Diana Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment