Friday 26 February 2016

Day 3 - 56 -- Working through

Another day of physical and emotional work is behind me. I am not sure I feel I accomplished as much as yesterday, but it was a fair bit. I failed to get out even for a short walk in the sun today. I will be sure to rectify that tomorrow. It should help to clear the mind and help me remain productive.


I'll admit to feeling lost at times. This feeling can come from many places and be caused by more than one factor at a time. Being in different surroundings, alone (though sometimes this helps to get work done <smile>), having too many potential starting places for a project and being very introspective -- all can lead to losing track of time and place. All of these factors can be dealt with, yet this can take a fair bit of energy and at times when energy needs to be focused elsewhere it seems our internal self can be a lower priority. Finding the best way that works is a challenge, since this is rarely the same 'fix' from day to day or even throughout a single day. Getting through without extra drama is a goal <smile>.


The selection shared today is one that I've often listened to for calmness. It also seems to cover many emotions -- an integral part of any of life's journeys. No lyrics to this one, so sit back and relax. Enjoy!

Albinoni -- Adagio in G Minor


No comments:

Post a Comment