Sunday 28 February 2016

Day 3 - 59 -- Long Day

It was a long day of travel with a 'way too early' start but an earlier than expected finish. Go figure. Nothing seems predictable. I'm very tired and must be up too early again to get myself to first class at 8 AM.  There is a lot flying around and through my brain right now -- the 'through' items flit in and out without ever hitting short term memory. Being overly occupied with multiple details is
exhausting.  Coping with such situations takes much energy, leaving little to no room for any further blips in the status quo.

These musings reminded me of a the second verse of this song from the dim distant past <smile>. Both songwriter and singer hold a special place in my heart. Enjoy!

Hold on Girl -- The Monkees (singer - Davy Jones; Songwriter Jack Keller w/ Billy Carr and Ben Raleigh)


No comments:

Post a Comment