Saturday 4 February 2017

Day 4 - 35 -- Feeling the Chill

The day became colder than it has been for a few weeks. It was sunny, which helped when I was out clearing off the car this afternoon. The wind, though, made it feel so much colder. I worked at the laundry and such and cooked a new vegetable dish to take to a friends place for dinner. This was the delayed Christmas season dinner that didn't happen due to a fridge failure and an elongated time for repair. I did wear my Christmas broach and socks just to be in the celebration mood. <smile> When heading back home the temperature had dropped several more  degrees and it was lightly snowing -- luckily it was a quick drive home where it is warm again.

I found an old blues song that suited my feelings about the weather today. The genre and the title say it all. The singer was known for his blues guitar. Enjoy!

Cold Winter Blues -- Blind Willie McTell


No comments:

Post a Comment