Saturday 18 February 2017

Day 4 - 49 -- Piles of Work

A busy , but productive Saturday is almost over. It began with the same old activity -- shoveling snow. It was above freezing so the snow was wet and heavy and knee deep at the back and ankle deep around the front. I managed to clear the back porch and a path around the side of the house as well as the latest snow from behind the car. Still a lot by the street. More snow is expected for Monday, so I may wait and call the plow guy again to clear that all at once. Then I can get to the grocery store and do a few of the errands I hope to get to next week. Other activities involved the usual laundry and a full day on 104 exams -- just another deep pile of work to struggle through.

A song title and lyric came to mind as I worked through the snow and grading -- taken from a completely different perspective than originally intended, I expect. Enjoy!

In too Deep -- Genesis


No comments:

Post a Comment