Sunday 26 February 2017

Day 4 - 57 -- Small Celebrations

It poured rain last night with some snow leaving, but still huge piles everywhere. The fog just over the snow pack was breathtaking last night -- warm air meeting cold. Today I caught up on some correspondence and prepared questions for my meetings tomorrow afternoon. The last of the laundry was completed and a supper worthy of being called a Sunday dinner was prepared along with other items to store in the freezer for those late homecomings after the upcoming work days. After packing lunch for tomorrow, I settled in to watch the hoopla around the Oscars. I don't always watch, but for some reason this year I'll watch -- at least for a while. I poured a glass of an old vine Zin and sat with the TV and the laptop for a small celebration of the end of this first half of term and the beginning of the next half tomorrow.

The song to share today opened the Oscars. It does have an upbeat feel and has lines that fit me and my thinking today. The singer was in a boy band years ago and has a solid solo career. So -- I'm off to find my gold sequined dress and settle in here. Enjoy!

Can't Stop the Feeling! -- Justin Timberlake



No comments:

Post a Comment