Sunday 26 February 2017

Day 4 - 56 -- Working at Learning

I spent this sunny day working on  the online course I'm doing in my spare time (insert your spit take here). It is about food and culture from a Folklore standpoint. I'm enjoying this but have yet to get to the live stream weekly course -- maybe this week -- but the archive is there for people like me. I'm trying not to be 'one of those students' when I find myself sending messages to the professor -- I'm not sure I'm fully meeting that goal <smile>.

It was nice to spend much of the day catching up on the three weeks that I'd missed today. I did laundry and household chores, but my focus today was the course. It has been a while since I've had a day to focus on 'me' things, so this was fun, though 3 weeks of work was a challenge and took me well into the late evening. Hence, no post made yesterday.

The song I chose to share today is one that came to mind when thinking about classes and school from the student side. The video with this has some amazing outfits -- it was a crazy style time in history for certain <smile>.  Enjoy!

ABC -- The Jackson Five


No comments:

Post a Comment