Wednesday 18 April 2018

Day 5 - 106 -- Walking through the Day

The day began with a walk around campus to pick up exams from last Friday and drop off computer sheets for multiple choice questions. My afternoon consisted of grading the last two exams for one course, preparing and submitting a report and getting a few groceries in a quick break. The second course final began at 7 PM. When that was over, I walked around campus again to pick up the exams written at accessible learning. I got home about 10:30 PM where I showered, ate and headed off to bed.

Walking around campus began and ended the day. The sun was pleasant early in the day but it was quite brisk by late evening. Either way, the exercise helped with the stresses of exam and grading processes. I find it interesting that I breathe better when walking and stretching the muscles helped bring posture and shoulders back to usual. It took a while to get to a place where I'd be able to fall asleep due to the high stress of the evening.

While walking on campus this evening, I thought of a song. It deals with a similar action, but a different reason behind it. The voice is one the was silenced early in her career -- one I do love to hear. Enjoy!

Walkin' after Midnight -- Patsy Cline


No comments:

Post a Comment