Monday 23 April 2018

Day 5 - 113 -- In Need of Energy

Sun shone all day with a totally clear sky into the evening. I was surprised when closing the lift gate and noticing the moon in the big blue sky. Later at dusk, the moon was so bright. It meant there would be visible stars tonight. It has been cloudy and grey for some time, so this will be a welcome change.

Earlier in the day, I heard a song with a great rhythm wonderfully performed by a man billed as Canada's biggest Latin star along with three accompanying singers. While I didn't catch all the words -- my Spanish is basic -- it seemed to tell a love story of sorts. After the song, the artist explained the lyrics better than my feeble attempt. The song had the power to perk me up this morning. I needed another infusion of that energy by mid-afternoon following several hours working on calculating course grades with Excel. It is a tedious process that is only one-third completed, so I know what awaits me tomorrow <smile>. I'll share that great song with you all today for when you need an energy boost. Enjoy!

Piedad de Mi -- Alex Cuba 

No comments:

Post a Comment