Monday 30 July 2018

Day 5 - 211 -- Feeling Forgetful

I fell asleep earlier than usual last night. I went to bed early on purpose -- just felt so tired. I seem to blame it all on the heat these days <smile>. I woke some time later not clear what time it was. I realized I hadn't moved the car out of the end of the driveway for the painters to drive in early in the morning. So -- I got up and dressed and went out to move the car to the side parking area. The air outside was cooler than I'd felt in weeks. When I got back in the house, I opened some windows. Then I saw that it was 12:30 AM and realized I was now awake for a while again -- it was 2AM the next time I turned off the lights.

All day today I felt a bit foggy. I walked into the office since there would be no parking allowed. All lots are designated for the National Special Olympics. Well, it seems that parking ban didn't start until tomorrow. Another detail that I forgot. I almost forgot a major meeting this afternoon, remembering about 30 minutes before I had to head out. Again, putting this all on the lack of sleep due to the excess heat <smile>.

A few songs came to mind when thinking about forgetting things. I chose one for its fun sound. The tempo is perfect for a quick two-step <grin>. Enjoy!

I Feel Like I'm Forgetting Something -- Lee Ann Womack


No comments:

Post a Comment