Saturday 20 July 2019

Day 6 - 197 -- Finding the Magic

It was a day of mundane routine -- dealing with e-mails, gathering reading for a writing project and a weekly meeting with a writing colleague. My mind kept wandering elsewhere, but I pushed to find moments of focus. In those brief times, further work became clearer.

Finding those magical moments involves concentration. One things feel better and appear clearly, forward movement becomes possible. With a few short bits of clarity through the day, I hope tomorrow brings further and longer moments of progress.

As I still work to catch up on rest -- something that becomes more difficult as we age -- like after the age of 30 (not a typo) <smile> -- focus returns, though more slowly than I'd wish. Thinking of the magical moments brought several songs to mind. I chose one with lyrics that integrated magic and music. Enjoy!

Do You Believe in Magic -- The Lovin' Spoonful


No comments:

Post a Comment