Wednesday 7 August 2019

Day 6 - 218 -- Unexpected Silliness

Things went differently than planned today, which isn't fully unusual. Email brought a couple of unexpected challenges. First was an accounting error done elsewhere that affects me so that I had to send a note about the problem and now have to do more to get it fixed. The second asked for written submissions in a topic area that fits my work well. Then the deadline -- two days past. There I sent a note asking if there was room for late submissions -- hoping this is why the message was sent out by editors today. We'll see. During the night of the past few sleeps, I experienced neck pain and mid-back pain. I was able to get to the physio later in the afternoon. There was a productive meeting in between all the silliness today, too.

As I left my office this afternoon, I realized that I was singing. Somewhere in my head I must have been thinking that such things come in threes and I had counted three today. I will share that song here tonight -- it just seems right. The song was produced in the mid 1960s. My singing covered the first three lines and dealt with my situation not the one described in the rest of the  song <grin>.  Enjoy!

1, 2, 3 -- Len Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment