Saturday 13 November 2021

Day 8 - 316 -- Where to Hide?

More grey and rainy weather made its way through the day. Each time I looked out hoping to run out for an errand, it was raining. When I was in the midst of something indoors, it wasn't raining. It feels like some kind of conspiracy.  Inside I was doing the weekly laundry and some paperwork needed for next week. Mundane stuff. <smile> 

Pondering while I walked tonight, I just wanted to hide away from the world for a little bit. <smile> Change is happening all around me. The view out the front window changed when the baby barn next door was hauled away earlier this week. The back yard view has changed a lot with further loss of maple trees and the ropes noting where the fence will go up soon. Other changes arrive daily. Dealing both good changes and those we don't want to see happen creates stress. One at a time, they can be dealt with best, but life often throws us several at once. Re-learning how to work out in the world again after so much isolation takes a lot of energy. Dealing with multiple stressors on top of this one big focus can be difficult. Not impossible, but rather tricky. 

While walking I heard a line of lyric in my head with an altered word. I heard 'yourself' instead of 'your love'. It was just that one line running through my brain a few times. I'll share the song here, so please hear the title line with 'self' instead of 'love'. <smile>. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

You've Got to Hide Your Love Away -- The Beatles



No comments:

Post a Comment