Tuesday 30 November 2021

Day 8 - 332 -- A Good Day

Another Monday and more rain expected. Light rain fell in the morning, but by early afternoon it became heavier and much darker outside. I thought I'd miss my walk today since it was way too wet out there. When I took the recycling to the curb this evening, it wasn't raining and felt much warmer than usual. I headed out for a short walk. It felt so good to get out and move.  

Most of the day was spent in sedentary activity. I had an early phone meeting with the MD to get a new med that will be covered by the provincial pharmacare program. The med I've been on will cost way too much since it isn't covered at all. Household accounting was completed. That felt so good. Extra shredding was tackled and went to the curb with the recycling tonight. I wrote a more detailed grocery list for shopping later in the week. So, all in all, not a bad day -- for a Monday. <smile>

I pondered the usual phrase when two people part -- one of those polite things we all say. I mean it when I say it, but it can be a perfunctory phrase when coming from others. I try to make eye contact and smile when wishing people a good day or evening. That may have a greater impact. A song lyric reminded me of this phrase. It is a good response to a negative situation -- just like a smile. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Have a Nice Day -- Jon Bon Jovi



 



No comments:

Post a Comment