Wednesday 8 April 2015

Day 2-98 -- Loss of Focus

Completed the final class of the term today. It didn't go as smoothly as I'd wished -- we found some errors in the information on the slides that needed to be clarified, made a couple small errors in grade calculations, and stumbled badly over explanations a couple times. It seemed that most left with smiles and understood that we were all in a less than perfect place these days. Still, it was frustrating to me -- made me feel like I should have stayed in bed <grin>.

Feeling as tired as I do results in operating in a very scattered and unfocused  manner. Concentration is difficult, which means that errors occur. Some time to myself without demands from others will help -- it just isn't clear when that might occur <smile>.  It is the time of the year when taking some 'power relax' time should help. Time to listen to some tunes behind a closed door for 5 minutes can make things go more smoothly. I just have to get myself focused enough to remember to take that wee break. It will happen, I'm sure. Just running in too many directions at once this week. It will settle and allow me to focus soon.

A line from a song did surface during the craziness of the day. It made me smile in the midst of the madness. Enjoy!

This Just Didn't Seem to be my Day -- The Monkees




No comments:

Post a Comment