Monday 25 April 2016

Day 3 - 116 -- Need more sleep

Such a seemingly long day. I haven't felt awake since I got up today -- so terribly tired. I can't say that I've slept well the past couple of nights -- been asleep but a lot of semi-conscious tossing and turning and the most interesting dreams. Nothing there that is disturbing, just interesting. I'll admit that I love the huge mansion like house we lived in for one dream <smile> -- a gorgeous Victorian or Edwardian style house -- but huge!  <smile>  Maybe that comes from my mind trying to find suitable places to display the new artwork and ornaments and such -- who knows?

The feeling of overwhelming weariness made me think of lullabies. One that seemed to almost fit the bill is a cover of a song made famous by the Beatles and written by John Lennon. I do love the playfulness of this arrangement, though -- so much more relaxing, which is what a lullaby is all about after all. Enjoy!

I Call Your Name -- The Mamas and the Papas


No comments:

Post a Comment