Monday 10 April 2017

Day 4 - 100 -- An OK Monday

Not much happened today. The sun shone -- warm and bright. I had a couple of quick student meetings and then worked behind a closed office door to get two exams finalized for printing. Seems I forgot that Friday is a holiday this week, so I was technically late getting these in to be done for pick up on Monday and Tuesday. One more exam to go and that one will be a week early. A few other fun bits of paperwork and grade calculations that still need to be done this week. I looked at the calendar and realized I should also think about dealing with doing the taxes. <sigh>

Working late and now it is time for a snack and then head off to bed. Need to go forage for some chai and something. A quick little ditty for the day to fit the short post and my need for a bedtime beverage. Enjoy!

Tea for the Tillerman -- Cat Stevens


No comments:

Post a Comment